Demo OS in 90 minutes?

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:26:29 PDT 2010

In doing very short OS sessions, I have called them a "Taste of Open
Space" or even a "Mini Taste of Open Space".

What a gift today to see all these fabulous exchanges coming in so
quickly. It's been awhile. I truly missed our postings with all the
depth, passion and so many wonderful insights and ideas like we are
seeing on this topic now.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group