Demo OS in 90 minutes?

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Thu Apr 15 10:03:37 PDT 2010

Hi Annamarie,

With a group of 3 facilitators, space was opened for 2 hours in 7 different villages on various days.

Everyone was invited by the school board to discuss how to better support the students in their learning. Parents, teachers, students and others said it was the best consultation they were ever invited to by the school which holds a public meeting on similar themes once a year. We had one round of discussion and lots of bumble bees added to the usual magic. The 90 minute models others have provided would work too.

When there is true passion about the theme, time does not get in the way of emerging forces and insights.

The best to you in this wonderful adventure.

Diane