Demo OS in 90 minutes?

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Thu Apr 15 08:16:43 PDT 2010

Hi Anna-Marie
I have also done an OS-taster in 90 min. I guess if you go into the
archives you'll find my report. Or I could send it to you iff list if
you want.
In short I think it was 30 min opening, one 45 min session and 15 min
closing just as you said and it worked (of course:)) beautifully with
approx 100 people!
So I echo Harrison- go for it :)
:0)
Eva