OS for theatre in Berlin

Michael Pannwitz michael.pannwitz at boscop.org
Tue Apr 13 00:30:03 PDT 2010

Dear Phelim,

congratulations :) sounds like great fun and wonderful venues. If you need
any last minute support especially regarding materials, please let me know.
We specialize in equipping large events like this one. My number here +49 30
- 629 08 391

All the best, Michael Pannwitz jr

--
Michael Pannwitz, boscop eg