OS for theatre in Berlin

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Apr 12 11:46:39 PDT 2010

Phelim -- You are in luck! The world master at OS Logistics just happens to
reside in Berlin. I don't think you have ever met, but now is your
opportunity! Michael Pannwitz and the BOSCOP crew, please step forward and
give old Phelim a hand.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: