Brian Bainbridge Memorial Scholarship WOSonOS 2010

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 11:39:22 PDT 2010

Additional info on the Brian Memorial Scholarship on behalf of Lisa
Heft (who's still having difficulty posting with our temperamental OS
list).  Hopefully this will get through in a plain text format.
Suzanne

Access Queen / Lisa adds:

Thank you Larry and others, for your warm support in honor of Brian.
For those of you who are US citizens who wish a tax deduction for a
charitable contribution, the Open Space Institute US is offering to
receive your donation, and pass it along to me for this scholarship
with zero additional administrative fee. Thanks, OSI-US!

____

For any US citizen who wishes a tax deduction for this charitable contribution
Donate through the nonprofit Open Space Institute US
-either-
with PayPal (for which OSI-US has set up a special link - you can set
up a PayPal account to connect to a bank account or use your Visa,
American Express, MasterCard or Discover Card - PayPal will subtract a
small processing fee from your amount)
Go to  http://osius.wordpress.com/2010/02/21/brian-bainbridge-memorial-scholarship/
-or-
with US Check or Money Order
Made out to Open Space Institute US
with complete contact information, including email address - and be
sure to write 'Access Queen / Brian Bainbridge' in the notes / memo
section
Mail to Peggy Holman, Open Space Institute US, 15347 SE 49th Place,
Bellevue, Washington 98006 USA

--
Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group