Where did 2 1/2 days come from?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Apr 4 05:07:08 PDT 2010

I think it just sort of happened as most other things in the evolution of
OST. In this case I think we all just realized that more than 3 days was a
little much. There have been OS's going on for 5 days or more, but I have
never been part of them. However I heard that effectively they felt like two
OS's with a day of rest in between. That is certainly not bad, but I guess
the judgment was that little new value was added.

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: