Invitation to join Open Space Institute-US

Christine Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed Apr 14 11:34:06 PDT 2010

Dear Open Space Friends,

I just made a donation to the Open Space Institute–US to renew my
membership for 2010.  It took me less than a minute to make the
donation online!

I love doing this as a way to honor the many benefits I have received
from Open Space Technology and to support the good work of the Open
Space Institute-US, which is one of several Open Space Institutes
around the world.

Isn’t it incredible that Open Space Technology provides us with an
elegantly simple way to help our clients, our communities (and in my
case, even my family) to take responsibility for their passions and
self-organize for innovative action?  It’s all the more amazing that
we can do this without needing to be certified or licensed.  Harrison
made sure that Open Space was open – open hearted, open-minded, open
source.

The purpose of the Open Space Institute–US is to hold space for Open
Space by providing access to resources on Open Space, by connecting
individuals and groups to inform, inspire, mentor, and sustain each
other in opening and holding space, and by being an inclusive learning
community.  You can join the conversation on the new self-organized
Open Space Technology World Community.  Or, you can visit us at Open
Space World.

We hope you will want to learn more about the benefits of membership
and how to join OSI-US.  If you feel inspired to renew your membership
or become a member of the Open Space Institute–US you can make your
donation online.

We hope you will join us in holding the space for Open Space!

On Behalf of the Open Space Institute-US Board,

Christine Whitney Sanchez, Harold Shinsato, Phelim McDermot, Ed Laboy,
Peggy Holman, Lisa Heft, Doug Germann, Tree Fitzpatrick, Karen
Davis, , Suzanne Daigle