Washington Gathering

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Sep 29 12:31:43 PDT 2009

Is this a Stammtisch or what?
Let me know who convenes it and I will add it to the list of Stammtische
on the worldmap, there are presently 22 of them (two in the USA, NY and
SF), here is the link
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/stammtisch.htm

where it also tells you that they meet in at 7pm on the first Monday of
every uneven month...thats just to make it easy for travellers...but,
whenever it starts...
Some Stammtische are known for a certain Martini Culture and, of course,
one will never do (if only to satisfy the butterfly and the bumble bee
in me).
Cheers
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 451 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org