Washington Gathering

Steve Cochran scochran305 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 12:02:55 PDT 2009

Hi Harrison and welcome back inside the Beltway.  Hope you had a wonderful
summer in Maine.

A couple of folks did get together, and several others of us committed to a
Sept/Oct link-up. Looks like October!

I'm in DC off and on a great deal (in Asheville NC the rest of the time) and
would welcome the chance to (re) connect - with you and to meet other
DC-based OSers.

Best to All -

Steve Cochran
Sustainability Strategies LLC