Register for Unleashing Leadership

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Tue Sep 22 11:55:54 PDT 2009

Larry ~

This looks great! I like the image of the wave. Not sure if Maureen
and I can make it, but I'll pass the announcement along to some local
contacts who might be able and interested to attend.

Harrison - I'm looking forward to reading your book!

with grace and love,

Zelle

Zelle Nelson
Know Place Like Home • Engaging the Soul at Work • State of Grace Document
www.knowplacelikehome.com
www.engagingthesoulatwork.com
www.stateofgracedocument.com
zelle at knowplacelikehome.com