Register for Unleashing Leadership

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Mon Sep 21 16:11:43 PDT 2009

Check great image above and register to join us and Harrison on a lake north
of Toronto.  Go to http://unleashingleadership.eventbrite.com.  This is
going to be fun so don't miss it.

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

 <mailto:larry at spiritedorg.com> larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829
<http://www.spiritedorg.com/> http://www.spiritedorg.com

Unleashing the Leadership in Ourselves and Our Organizations

--In a globally connected, rapidly changing and naturally self-organizing
economy and world

--Performing, producing and connecting in ways that result in serious bottom
line outcomes

--Seeking to creatively, skilfully and consciously collaborate, compete and
learn

For Executives, Coaches, Managers, Non-Profit Leaders, HR Professionals,
Consultants, Educators, Team Leaders, Facilitators and anyone interested in
leadership in a self-organizing world

Harrison Owen, discoverer of Open Space Technology and most recently author
of Wave Rider (2008) will stimulate our thinking.  He has taken the lead in
clarifying the reality of self-organization and learning from the world-wide
experiment with Open Space Technology.  We will explore together in Open
Space conversations our own edges and passions for creating the conditions
for authentic and effective leadership. Please join us!

November 11 (evening), 12 & 13
YMCA Geneva Park
(Orillia, just North of Toronto)