NYC Stammtisch last night!

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:33:12 PDT 2009

Esther, Oh how I wish I lived closer especially now that we've had a chance
to meet in NYC which never would have happened if not for OS. Such good
information Esther especially after Michael Pannwitz's challenge to me to
start a Stammtisch in Florida. That will certainly be part of my future and
I'll be re-reading all of this rich sharing again.  In the meantime though,
I'm heading to Taiwan (using my frequent flier miles) to revel in the
international experience of my first OSonOS. Having the opportunity to
create an intimacy in our local communities with OS  and also connect at the
International level is just awesome.  So thanks again for such a complete
and detailed write-up. Maybe you could skip down here to FL when we do the
inaugural OS if not in 2009 certainly in 2010.  Suzanne

--
Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com