SV: [OSLIST] WOSONOS 2009 and Then.......

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 10:15:02 PDT 2009

After taking michael's wise counsel in 2001 Laurel Doersam and I found
one less thing to do for the social part of osonos 9. We simply phoned
up a nearby pub and told them a large group would be arriving to drink
and eat together. Everyone paid their own bill and the pub was
delighted to have a crowd on a Sunday night. They even set aside a
whole section for us to mingle in.

Chris

-----
CHRIS CORRIGAN