Alex's project - and questions about relaxing

Bernd Weber bernd.weber at change-facilitation.org
Wed Oct 28 20:57:21 PDT 2009

Dear Koos,

what you wrote helped me very much to become clearer on this topic,
which has been interesting and important for me since a long while
What you offer is: pragmatic knowledge about relaxing and you are not
"nebulous" when doing so. Very often when I want to talk about such
questions with people, there are two kinds of typical reaction: 1.)
They treat all this as "rubbish", irrational non-sens 2.) They are so
"inclusive" in their thinking, that they leave no possibility for
critical  analysis and any "systemic delimitation" ot the topic.  Both
reactions made it difficult to me to continue the communication
But your reaction is very different: So you delighted my heart and my
brain. And I learned that looking at these things differently than (1)
and (2) and communicate clearly from a "3rd position is possible.
Thank you
Bernd Weber

bernd.weber at change-facilitation.org
Austria Mobile: +43 6641354828, Landline + 431 5968657; Sri Lanka
landline +94 11 2799081, mobile +94 71 6090838

Change Facilitation s.r.o.
A Global Partner Who Makes Change Happen in Complex Environments

The organization: www.change-facilitation.org The news: www.change-management-blog.com
  The resources: www.change-management-toolbook.com