Alex's project - and questions about relaxing

Denise Tennen denisetennen at comcast.net
Sat Oct 17 06:37:58 PDT 2009

A comment on Koos' comment about visualizing:
If visualizing is something important to you, I would suggest
visualizing yourself, as facilitator, being as relaxed , open and
flowing about the event you are about to lead as possible.  I agree
with Koos that visualizing anything about how the event will be for
participants is not a part of OST, at least as far as I understand it