OST 1,5 day: Any suggestion?

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.org
Tue Oct 20 22:56:44 PDT 2009

Dear Déborah,

wouldn't it be great to discuss the nuts and bolts of your upcoming
event during the Open Space Learning Exchange in Paris next week (Oct 30
- Nov 1)?

All the details and registration for this event here:
http://en.boscop.org/events/579

There is still space for more people.

Looking forward to see you there
Jo

P.S.
Regarding your program: I would normally tend to make the break-out
sessions a bit longer (90 min) and the Action Planning a bit shorter
(3,5 hours).

Jo Toepfer, boscop eg
Dolziger Str. 40, 10247 Berlin
++49-30-42018000