Open Space in Paris, 10 &11 October - Colibris

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:23:16 PDT 2009

Deborah, I feel the joy of this big event that you facilitated. Thank you
for making us each part of this and we celebrate your grand "big" premiere
with you opening a very large space in the city of lights. If ever you want
to skype to share the feelings and happenings of it, let me know, I will be
all ears on every detail. Hugs to you. Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle
University Park, FL 34201