Mayors and Open Space

funda oral fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 23:02:34 PDT 2009

Congratulations to you and to Mayors !

Funda Oral
www.aatorganizasyon.blogspot.com

________________________________
From: Kai Degner <kai at weworkitout.org>
To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 8:54:18 PM
Subject: [OSLIST] Mayors and Open Space

3min Video on Mayor's Summit, held in Open Space

Hello!

I write from the Virginia Mayors Institute in Roanoke, Virginia.  Yesterday afternoon, I was unexpectedly asked to present for 30 minutes in front of 35 mayors about what "citizen involvement techniques" I'm using as mayor, prompted by the statewide organizer having read about it in my local paper.  I shared mainly about the Open Space meetings I'm holding, and was impressed with how engaged and interested the audience was - let that be motivation for you in your communities!

There is now a 3:40s video that captures the energy of an Open Space meeting.  Feel free to watch and share it with your elected officials!  Click here

All information about Harrisonburg's Summits is at www.HarrisonburgSummits.com.

Thanks-

Kai

--
Kai Degner
Director of Organizational Communication

w (540) 434-0059

Coordinator: www.HarrisonburgSummits.com
Facilitator: www.BluestoneGroup.org
Staff: www.WeWorkItOut.org
Instructor: www.Listening101.com - www.twitter.com/listening101
Coordinator: www.OrangeBand.org

This message and any files transmitted with it are intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, or any files transmitted with it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

--

* * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist