Fwd: [NCDD-DISCUSSION] Mayors and Open Space

Sandy Heierbacher sandy at thataway.org
Sun Oct 18 12:25:24 PDT 2009

Hi, Open Spacers!  I wanted to make sure you folks saw the message
below that Kai Degner (NCDD member and mayor of Harrisonburg, VA) just
sent to NCDD's main listserv.  I know there were some posts on the OS
List about this innovative event back in June, but there's now a great
4-minute video on the event up at youtube.

Also, while I have you, I'd like to see more Open Space folks involved
in NCDD.  If any of you are interested in becoming a member, I'd like
to offer you a discounted rate of $35 to join as dues-paying
individual members--if you join by the end of next month.  Annual dues
for individual members (which is not mandatory, as we want to remain
an inclusive network) is usually $50.  Dues-paying members are
eligible for all the training discounts we've negotiated with our
partners (listed at www.thataway.org/discounts ).  Let me know if
you're interested in joining the Coalition (we'd love to have you!)
and I'll send you more details.

Sandy Heierbacher
Director, National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD)

e: sandy at thataway.org
p: 717-243-5144
w: www.thataway.org

Begin forwarded message: