San Diego Process Arts Network

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Oct 15 06:55:20 PDT 2009

Raffi, it is the San Diego Stammtisch, no question!
If you like, I will post it in the appropriate space on the World Map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/stammtisch.htm

what an auspicious date!simultaneous with the start of WOSonOS 17!
hugs
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 454 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org