17th WOSONOS in Taiwan Opens

Gail West icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Wed Oct 14 15:48:07 PDT 2009

>I am thinking to all of you who are at the WOSonOS in Taiwan,
>starting tonight !
>--
>Christine Koehler

A lively group of old and new open space colleagues from 11 countries
gathered last night in Taipei for dinner and drinks as we launch the
17th WOSONOS!  And so today we're off and running.....  Thanks to all
for the good wishes - we'll be thinking of you as well.  You'll be
hearing from us as we go along.

Gail
In cool and rainy Taipei

--