Ohio?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Oct 14 14:20:46 PDT 2009

Dear Dave,
check out the Open Space World Map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

Click on MENU at the bottom of the map, then on SEARCH, enter "Ohio" in
the search field and voila, Kathleen Pichola pops up, smiling at you, in
Copley...seems she is the only one listed in the map for Ohio, SO FAR!

Good luck in your search,
greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 453 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org