Ohio?

David Sokoll david.sokoll at oberlin.edu
Wed Oct 14 12:11:05 PDT 2009

Hey OSers,

This is Dave Sokoll, a soon to be grad from Oberlin College in NE Ohio, and
I was looking to do some community based OS work as we have a perceived rift
across racial and class lines, and between the town and the college..  I was
wondering if anyone knew of OS practitioners or events in the area, I'm
close to Cleveland.  I've had some training (Bear Mountain!) but I am
looking for more experience and a community to connect to.

Thanks everyone,

Dave