"Proactively" designed OS?

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Oct 12 19:11:20 PDT 2009

Eleder--

The report on the Doers Conference is entitled "What happened in South
Bend...." It is dated 16 Mar 2005 and is here:
http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0503&L=OSLIST&P=R49055&1=OSLIST&9=A&I=-3&K=1&X=73B67E7CA214166B39&Y=76066.515%40compuserve.com&d=no+match%3Bmatch%3Bmatches&z=4

It is number 015160 in the oslist archives.

The invitation for the Immigration Conversations is here (click on the
image to get the full page size):
http://www.footprintsinthewind.com/?page_id=703

Attached is the invitation for the Doers Conference--the order got a
little bit turned around, but it looks like the text is mostly there.

:- Doug.