"Proactively" designed OS?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Oct 12 00:52:10 PDT 2009

Dear Lisa,
after some early frustration with being sponsor and facilitator it has
been grand to sponsor something and be a participant...engaging someone
to do the facilitation with less stake in outcome than me, lots of space
for holding time and space and all the other stuff that goes with
facilitation. So, having clarity on roles has been very fruitful for me.
Similarily, when I am asked to facilitate I am very strict with myself
and almost always succeed in staying out of the business of the sponsor.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 453 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org