Vaill and Owen

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:55:47 PDT 2009

Highly recommend - truly a classic! Well worth spending part of a Saturday
night listening to two long time friends and organizational pioneers
reminiscing and conversing about what we are all so passionate about:
self-organizing...be it Peter Vaill's permanent white water or Harrison's
wave rider.
More than learning something new, I loved the perspective of history and the
feeling of living open space through your conversation with spirituality as
the grand finale. Thank you.
Suzanne

--
Suzanne Daigle