Washington Get-together October 20, 2009 -- The Cosmos Club.

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 13:13:19 PDT 2009

No time or place is perfect - but How about October 20, 2009 at the Cosmos
Club. The location is pretty central (corner of Mass and Florida, just at
the end of Embassy Row and down from Dupont Circle www.cosmosclub.org). We
will meet/eat in the Bar/Pub at 12:00 pm. I will be at the front desk (Mass
Ave) starting at about 11:45.  If you don't see me, ask for the Pub and look
for us. Tell them you are with me.

Several things of note: 1) We do not have reservations (can't get them) - so
coming at noon or a little before is good. 2) DRESS CODE ENFORCED! God help
us but that means coat and tie for the gents and equivalent for the ladies
(No sneakers, genes, etc.) 3) You can't pay - it's a club - but you can
(please) pay me. I think the tab should be about $20 unless we drink a lot.
And I would propose to take the total and divide by the participants.

I must know that you are coming! So consider this an RSVP - Love to have
anybody who cares to come BUT if we have a large group, alternative
arrangements must be made.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>