Hello From Bill Warner & More About the MassTLC Innovation 2009 unConference

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Oct 3 16:20:08 PDT 2009

Kaliya my dear you are most amazing.
These events - and their participants - are lucky to have you. I know
they will be thoughtfully designed, facilitated with integrity, heart
and presence, and spot-on useful to the participants.

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net
www.openingspace.net

Join me for the Open Space Learning Workshop
December 9-11, San Francisco