Hello From Bill Warner & More About the MassTLC Innovation 2009 unConference

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Oct 3 16:19:06 PDT 2009

Hi, Bill - that's what I understood you to say (Open Space
unconference) - and yes, when you first mentioned this I visited the
blog, saw the photos and feel like I understood the full spectrum of
the event and the activities within it - because you described and
photographed it so well.  *However* - I also understood you to say you
were inquiring about whether there was an easier way to match
entrepreneurs with 'experts'.  And that portion of your question is
what I replied to - what I'm saying is - try letting it all happen in
Open Space. All of it.  All.

And I'm guessing that is what dear Harrison may have recommended, as
well in your conversation with him - yes?

However, I also 'hear' you are very connected to and excited about
*exactly* how the entrepreneur-expert non-OS part went. Really really
loved every element of it. Loved describing it, loved being a part of
it, loved the puzzle of putting it together in the way you did.
So my question to you: do you realllllly want to let go and trust that
that, too, will happen as it may, if you invite all the fabulous
people, without your organizing it in the way you did?  In spite of
your naming how much time it took, are you (a Devil's Advocate
question) perhaps really invested in it happening the same way it (the
matchmaking with 'experts') did? If so, don't experiment.  All is well.

And, if it's too much work, a) get others to help you, b) be joyful in
the work or c) let it go...no?

Just a thought,
Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net
www.openingspace.net

Join me for the Open Space Learning Workshop
December 9-11, San Francisco