FW: EIROforum TT Conference - Technology Transfer and the European Research Area

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 07:14:35 PDT 2009

Different people have a different understanding of “openness” Don’t want to
go too far too fast, you might get a nose bleed. But they did use the
words:-)

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html