FW: EIROforum TT Conference - Technology Transfer and the European Research Area

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Fri Oct 2 06:00:53 PDT 2009

Hi Harrison,

Wonder-Full.

I would hope that the good folks might find the issue is not just for the
European Communities' interest but our entire humanities and beyond to
become truly effective in the territory of researching and commercializing
their learnings about living things, which is Biology.

;-)

Bon Voyage!!!

Spark (Stanley Park)
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 82-2-353-6356
Mobile: 82-10-7247-0636
www.OPENSPACE.kr
LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Harrison- http://www.openspaceworld.com/index.htm
OS World in USA- http://www.openspaceworld.org/
High Play, High Learning, High Performance'