"New" to open space

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sat Oct 3 06:53:23 PDT 2009

Dear Nik,
have a look at
 > http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/moreinfo/contactinfo.php?c_id=86

there you can see eight colleagues based in Ireland, looking at their
contact data you might find one in your immediate neighborhood.
Also, have a look at this site
 > http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/

the third event from the top will be Oct 10 through 11 in Ballycastle,
probably not very far from you.
And if you like meeting colleagues from all over Europe you might like
to come to the European Learning Exchange on OST in Paris,
here you find more information
 > http://www.boscop.org/event/show/672

And, I know that nobody is "new" to Open Space!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Nicola Hampsob wrote:
 > Hi,
 > I'm the one in the corner looking sheepish ...
 >
 > I am so new to Open Space I have yet to experience it (and being on
the list has just heightened the anticipation).

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 452 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org