A new topic and request

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Nov 30 08:17:34 PST 2009

when i did this same experimenting, katia, i got the same  results as you.
5 chairs between aisles is about enough.  also, i found that making the rows
farther apart than usual theater setting helped increase that sense of
"exposure" in the back rows.

one other little thing... i always try to make the *back* row the one that
is complete circle, and let the front rows be added into the circle, rather
than making a front row, and then sort of filling out little wings into
corners.  that way, *everybody* is really *inside* the circle, rather than
gathered around it.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com