re honouring each other

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Nov 30 06:05:40 PST 2009

Pat said --  "even harrison has told stories about the places where he first
learned this piece or that piece of what became the practice of open space.
discovered not invented (ital mine)."

Pat I think you got it mostly right  ("discovered not invented") - but I
believe it is Shaken not stirred.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html