SV: Statistics, was: Open Space Tech article on Wikipedia marked as spam, being readied for "speedy deletion"

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Nov 29 15:05:00 PST 2009

OK, Michael – thanks

Regarding the lower level – I agree it’s probably too difficult to explain
the mastery it takes to facilitate/participate in an OST, as a facilitator,
when no one shows up. Anyway, I agree that to people who are new to Open
Space, it might be a bit too much.

If I ever get the chance I will sure invite myself to having that
experience.

Txs

Thomas

  _____