Open Space Tech article on Wikipedia marked as spam, being readied for "speedy deletion"

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Nov 29 13:26:53 PST 2009

Dear Michael H,
what you call an OSI in Germany is nothing like the OSI USA or OSI
Canada. In my nomenclature there are "associations" (thats what they are
called in the OS World Map after a thorough discussion) and boscop (a
registered coop but not a not-for-profit, in fact we would very much
like more "profit")is an "association" such as the OSIs are
"asscociations". There is no OSI in Germany.
There seems to be a formally chartered OSI in France, I am not sure
whether it is "not for profit". The status of "not-for-profit" in
Germany is very hard to get...and I imagine thats also true for other EU
countries.
What I would really like is a figure on how many full-time OS
facilitators are there on our planet...meaning people that make a living
just by facilitating OST-events and nothing else.
For a while there was such a creature in Germany but now that I am
retired and get Social Security payments I no longer fit that description.
Here is another tidbit: The german language yahoo group started on
February 3, 2002...it presently has 233 members mostly from Germany,
Austria and Switzerland but also a bunch of German speaking colleagues
from France, Spain, The Netherlands, Poland and other countries....there
are 3497 messages in its archive plus a bunch of pictures and links (one
to the Hungarian os community).

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 465 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org