No one ever said life was easy...

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Nov 24 15:26:18 PST 2009

Goodness --!! I've been out on the road and missed a bunch. Came back and
the In-Box was full. I am sure it was all good stuff. And I am also sure
that you guys will figure out what to do with "it" So I hit "delete" -
wishing you well on this week of Thanksgiving and Eid.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html