No one ever said life was easy...

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Nov 20 08:00:47 PST 2009

Well said, dear friend.

On Nov 20, 2009, at 7:44 AM, Harrison Owen wrote:

Suzanne definitely has a way with words, and fortunately her actions
and her words are (most usually) congruent. We definitely have had a
rough patch of water, but it seemed to me that it was just one more
period of growth -- opening more space as it were. When that happens
people get uncomfortable and give expression to their discomfort
sometimes in stronger words than the situation might warrant, but
there it is. Comes with the territory. And most of all it is a
learning opportunity.

And if we can't be all lumpy and messy and sometimes uncomfortable
here in the struggle to name things for ourselves and with others...
and breathe through that learning...

... if not here...where?

Let's hear it for learning...and for growth...

Warmly, to all, Lisa