Different types of Our Precious Passions and Responsibilities

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Sat Nov 21 21:14:48 PST 2009

Wow~~~

How nice to hear an (((echo))) from one who weaves us into a community!!!
;-)

Wishing you well,

Spark (Stanley Park)
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 82-2-353-6356
Mobile: 82-10-7247-0636
www.OPENSPACE.kr
LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Harrison- http://www.openspaceworld.com/index.htm
OS World in USA- http://www.openspaceworld.org/
High Play, High Learning, High Performance'