Different types of Our Precious Passions and Responsibilities

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Fri Nov 20 14:14:55 PST 2009

Dear my friends-

I just got to realize that how vibrant our sharings have been on the
list-SERVE and it made me awakened my night- sleepless.

It seems to be doing its work- awakening us that we are a community...

Recent dissonance is just a collective birth pang of a new born, I would
rather rejoice.

~~~

I've worked further on the idea of Global Organism- gLocal organism;
humanity's reality of being local and global at the same time.

It helps me to come up with an idea that can help us be more playful by
becoming a part of working on an evolutionary enterprise with all of our
sponsors both existing or potential- gLocal enterprise.

local is each of us and each of our world organizations and community
organizations. Ther is life both in local and the globe (humanities)
although local is where our everyday life goes on.

               ===>    "local is beautiful is global"

Intention: Opening a Space of conversation and collaboration towards
sustainably growing society that is led by Culture and Art that likely give
us more options in leading societies of resonance that catalize naturally
emerging collaborations sprouting synergistic growth (integral growth of
value and playful casual sharing) across the world including Korea.

My interpretation of Culture and Art Chord: Products of human thinking
process and their various patterns of expressions--> passions and strong
sense of responsibilities, diversiy (all differences that creates thankful
dissonces), natural interactions, fierce learning and sharing for better
integral performance

Nickname: Glocal Heung (Integral Exisitement) Enterprise--> Culture
(Ethos-Mythos)- an enterprise that cause integrative growth of
Politics-Economy-Cutre

Initiators to be invited: citizens, culture/art organizations, professors,
autonomous local administrations, power man or widely known figures, local
political parties

~~~

Today, we are going to extend an invitation for this at the end of our OS
event for Dancers Career Development Center (DCDC).

With all my love and appreciation to you All,

Spark (Stanley Park)
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 82-2-353-6356
Mobile: 82-10-7247-0636
www.OPENSPACE.kr
LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Harrison- http://www.openspaceworld.com/index.htm
OS World in USA- http://www.openspaceworld.org/
High Play, High Learning, High Performance'