re honouring each other

Kaliya * identitywoman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 09:49:59 PST 2009

> If the new list of Kaliya is about continuing this conversation and calling
> upon somebody who is not even there, I can just say: good luck. I won't be
> there.

The list I put up at the request of people who did not want to hear about
how we could collaboratively organize our online presence together on this
list is focused on the things I articulated that it was for.

We are currently are looking at wiki choices - MediaWiki, MindTouch Wiki,
Wagn and choosing which one would be good for the community.

We will then choose where /how to host it. Likely just on the MindTouch
service - this is "ok" because it is open source and we can if want download
it and move off of their hosting service.  It is also a wysiwig editing.

There is a whole thread about the blog and blog aggregator exploring options
in that realm.
Next we will have to figure out which domain name goes with what and how we
weave it all together.

Good thing about MindTouch is that it has CSS and lots of ability to edit.

We will then consider what the front page should look like - what are the
most important elements? how do we hilghlight them.
How do we have a list of practitioners? Is that what people want?

How will we collectively manage it? What will the different rolls be? How
long will people commit to participating in those rolls?
Who has power to post to front page - how do we decide that?

feel free to join in.
We are work focused.
-Kaliya