re honouring each other

Kaliya * identitywoman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 23:43:28 PST 2009

Lets hear it for public chastisement....!  Hoorah!

I do wish that others of you who have had negative experiences with Michael
and the nature of the closed "open" site that he runs would speak up. I
understand that you won't but know that I Tree and I are not alone.

There was some dark shadow around this in the community and it is now open.
I do feel that Micheal was being "deaf" to what I was saying and spouting
back open spacisims rather then addressing the concerns.

I do think that he was/a dictator and dominating and pretending he was not.
These are not to me personal attacks from the perspective of naming strongly
what I and others have seen unfolding.

These are harsh words to some and I see them as naming what I see happening.

Most of you all around the world have no experience of me or him in real
life. sigh.

I hope that in a year we will have a great web presence that is usefully to
all and more open.

I love this method it is at the heart of my lively hood - I make the
majority of my living using it. It really matters to me that as my work and
other people's work spreads and the web becomes more and more important that
we have good resources online that look professional and help us all look
better to a client base that does and will increasingly look online to see
what is legitimate/real/professional about this wonderful thing we call Open
Space.

-Kaliay