Come join us at Open Space Technology World Community Ning site!!

Denise Tennen denisetennen at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 09:24:40 PST 2009

I'm just noticing, throughout this whole conversation precipitated by
the Ning invitation, how my body responds to the various posts.

With some I notice I tighten up and get a bit tense.  With others I
notice myself opening and softening.

Harold, thanks for your latest post that has had the latter effect on
me.

I notice I especially appreciate it when, in addition to having that
opening and softening effect on me it also revisions past posts in a
way that has me open and soften to info that in previous incarnations
led me to tense up.

I appreciate this

I'm curious to see what will come of all this - I would love one easy
place to go to that was readily open to all