The fabulous OSLIST

Steve Cochran scochran305 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 08:13:35 PST 2009

Thanks, Lisa - as always so well and 'passionately' expressed. For me, the
richness, diversity, and authenticity of the *many *virtual and actual OS
'communities' is what validates the OST value proposition.

Steve Cochran
Sustainability Strategies LLC <http://sustainabilitystrategies.com/>
National Center for
Sustainability<http://www.nationalcenterforsustainability.com/>
US Partnership for Education for Sustainable
Development<http://www.uspartnership.org/main/view_archive/1>