The fabulous OSLIST

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Nov 18 07:58:21 PST 2009

Hi, all - I am loving this rich and continuing conversation, with all
of its edges and sometimes edge-y-ness.
For that is what dialogue is sometimes - not always smooth, and always
rich.

And I love it when (I'll speak for myself because I almost said "we")
I can breathe and listen even past what I first feel may be right or
wrong words or better or worse ways of saying or naming things.
Because on the other side of that is passion and emotion.  And I am
all for passion and emotion.
And I also love people owning what they say with 'I feel' or 'this is
my experience'. Thank you for that great stuff.

One point of clarification: (I won't put words into Artur and
Shufang's mouth but I'll speak for myself though I sense this from
them as well)

I am **passionate** about the OSLIST. Absolutely passionate.
Part my own interest in inviting co-creation on this OS Community Ning
site is to offer yet another way to help connect learners /
facilitators / explorers in and about OS to each other and to each
others' rich resources and to community.  Just like all the other
things we do and create.
OSLIST is certainly community and rich resources, in a big way.

You know, the Ning site is forming and developing in its Beta (which
means the still-beginning/forming/figuring out/being designed) stage,
yes? - and if you visit you will see that we are highlighting and
telling new folks about OSLIST, including a direct-from-site link so
those new to OSLIST land on the page for signing up and accessing
OSLIST archives.

I know many people who do incredible OS who do not know about OSLIST
because they just didn't bump into knowledge about OSLIST.
It's like a great conversation happening down the hall, and they never
went down the hall, because they didn't know it was there.

So I'm passionate about helping more people - no matter where they dip
their toe into information about OS - know about OSLIST.

Ooops - I am repeating myself because that is what can sometimes
happen when you are passionate.
Love that OSLIST - I guess you got that part ;o)

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space