The new Ning community - some central questions

Denise Tennen denisetennen at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 06:18:59 PST 2009

Dear Holger

I would love to see integration.  I am new to this list, and the
thought of signing up somewhere else and having to check a new thing
is rather daunting.

My first response to the Ning thing was "ohmygod, now I'll have to
check two places".

Then, hearing about all the other sites I have reacted by going into
overwhelm and deciding that I will just stick with the listserv.

Now hearing you say that  the Ning thing is growing apace I notice I
don't want to find that this listserv interchange becomes non-vital,
at the same time I still don't want to sign up on a new thing

Integration sounds like it would take care of my reluctance to sign
up for too many communication vehicles.

thanks for the idea and your willingness to make the idea reality.

Personally I am less interested in having the "right" platform for
this interchange and more interested in reading lots of subject
matter such as Rose's communication about bullying within an open
space event, and others' sharing their experiences around that.

Denise