[OSLIST] Come join us at Open Space Technology World Community Ning site!!

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Tue Nov 17 11:21:44 PST 2009

Yes!  :-), k

 <http://www.luminacoaching.com/>

 lumina fr. L. light, air, opening...

Karen Sella

Coaching:   <http://www.luminacoaching.com> www.luminacoaching.com

Consulting:   <http://www.integralventures.com> www.integralventures.com

Phone: 1.206.780.2998

Skype: karensella

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments.

  _____