Bullying and OST

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharconsulting.com
Mon Nov 9 04:01:04 PST 2009

Hi Rose (and all).

I am profoundly grateful for your posting. What I've learned about OS
from you and everyone who commented is rich and deep. From what people
have said here, I'm learning that an appropriate framing of the
event,  both theme and invitation, are essential.

So thank you so very much.

Annamarie Pluhar

Pluhar Consulting
Results through effective group process