picture needed for OS invite

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Sun Nov 8 07:34:13 PST 2009

kathleen,

there are 6000+ pictures from openspace meetings in the Photo Album,
linked from the homepage http://www.openspaceworld.org or here is the
direct link.  if you go find a few that you like, you could contact
the contributor of those pics and ask for permission.  i don't know if
permission is technically required, but it's nice for people to know
where their stuff is going.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com